Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Almost Wordless Wednesday & Bead Table Wednesday (BTW)

 Latest panel....  It's actually sitting upside down in my family room window... but I have figured out how to hang it... then it should be off to it's new home!
The scarf... I need to finish the ends... think I will make a flower out of the left over beads and yarn... Anyone have any nice flower patterns... I have a few but they're for felting so not nearly enough stitches!  I took too long to get back to it after I finished the first end ... so the two ends didn't match so I had to rip back end number one and redo it....  the scarf was actually started in the middle and knitted towards the ends....

And...  I did get my tooth refilled the day after the original attempt....  1 month + two days later it's still holding.... and I'm getting used to the tooth's new shape!

2 comments:

brokenteepee said...

The panel is stunning. The scarf looks so ethereal.

kath001 said...

The panel really is beautiful. I love its sense of movement.

And the scarf is lovely as well.