Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Did you know...


Did you know that you can launder flash drives... I found one in the washing machine an hour ago ... I did not load the machine and it did not contain my clothes! Anyway I stuck said drive into my computer and have been listening to some rather awful music ever since... He has a nice video track that accompanies the music but I can't type or do anything else useful if I'm watching the techno light show!

I thought I would introduce you to Emkins my other cat today ...Zoomies doesn't see why anyone needs to meet Emm when they know him... Emm went to the vet on Tuesday and wailed the entire way there even on the ferry when the car wasn't moving... however, ( he was totally quiet and quite subdued coming home, so peaceful! EMM stands for Enie Meanie Minie (no Moe) He was one of a family of three kittens at the SPCA. He was the Minie and weighed about 20 oz when we brought him home... He certainly doesn't weigh 20 oz anymore!

2 comments:

brokenteepee said...

I am sure I can speak for Fred, Stinky and Pumpkin when I say Hello and Maaaaaa to Emkins

storybeader said...

I won't feel so bad when I find a flashdrive in the dryer now. Cute kitty!