Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

All wrapped Up


All wrapped Up is the result of me playing with combining more than one piece/type of glass into my electroformed pieces.... I really like the way my large holed lampworked hearts have been turning out, so I thought I'd add a fused frit mask to them. I'm reallypleased with the way this piece turned out!

I'm thinking of making a copper chain maille chain for it... partly because the ring faces the wrong way for it to hang from a chain... so at the very least I have to add a ring... but it I'm making one ring why not make a few hundred....

This piece is currently listed on etsy... Who know when it's chain will show up!

3 comments:

Gillianbeads said...

Lovely and unique piece, great job with the electroforming!

brokenteepee said...

The blue is so pretty....

Deborah Lambson said...

Very cool...I need to dig out my e forming set up again!