Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Freddie the Pheasant
















I guess using my mothers logic in naming birds that should be Phready the Pheasant or something... Anyway meet Phready... and note that white stuff he is standing on that is SNOW.. actually it's ice which is one of the reasons it's not melting very fast!

There is also a Mrs Phready this year but she wouldn't pose for the photo... that may have had something to do with the fact that she had two cats in hot pursuit... I actually think that the pheasants would win if one of the cats was stupid enough to attempt to catch one... time will tell as they are certainly determined... not to mention that the two cats are just as likely to attack each other on the logic that that's my bird....

Have you ever heard a pheasant.. it's a bit like a creaky door.. Hope they stick around this year.. it's fun to watch them scurrying around!

Got a new picture of Phready.. marching across the front of the house!

1 comment:

brokenteepee said...

I think 'cause the pixels are too squished. I think you need to either make a duplicate image and then shrink it or crop Phready out so he is smaller in size. I make all my photos to be 1200 x 1200 if I can.