Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Favorite Bead

The CGGE TEAM on Etsy has a monthly theme that members are suppose to create a piece for... this month's theme is your favorite piece in your own Etsy store.... Well I went through my store and then I went through my personal bead stash... and this is what I came up with... this is currently my favorite bead... it is on etsy NOW, and I have to leave it there until the end of the month or it sells... at which point in time it may be returned to my bead stash.... All entries in the July Monthly Challenge

I think if I gathered up all my beads from where I have them hidden around the house you could bury me in beads! I have very creative hiding places...

3 comments:

brokenteepee said...

It is a beautiful bead. I love the colors the copper is taking on.

Lara Lutrick said...

That is amazing. Love the way the Copper green and the patina on the copper go together. For once the name of a glass was named correctly. :-)

storybeader said...

what a great challenge! Very pretty!