Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, October 25, 2009

These are living under my 'bead shop'


When we got home 2 weeks ago we discovered that a mother cat and 3 kittens had moved in! (All 3 kittens are actually in this picture!) The mother is a tiny orange a white cat and she has 3 orange & white kittens ... the mother is fairly friendly.. comes running every morning when I take out food for them... I managed to pick up one of the kittens this morning, it threw back it's paws and screamed ... guess I should have stuck to ear scratching for another week or two! I have a shredded hand for my efforts too!

3 comments:

brokenteepee said...

They look like Sherpa!!!!!
How cute...
Sorry about your hand

storybeader said...

cute. They're going to need some blankets or something in another week or two! {:-D

Islandgirl said...

There is actually an insulated cat house out there... It came with this house!