Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, August 26, 2011

Birthdayblowout

Yes it's my birthday next week... I was going to have a BOGOAO sale but etsy doesn't understand the Buy one get one ??? concept so I had to go with a straight discount ... and the number I chose was 30% and no I am not 60 or anywhere close to it... But I am turning an odd number so I rounded UP... WAY UP!!!! Code is Birthdayblowout.

...and for all of you that wanted me to put my Ghost jellybead up for sale ... it is now on etsy and it is 30% off.... http://www.etsy.com/listing/80517387/ghost-jelly-flameworked-and-polished since I can't put up a blog without an image here's one of my favorite beads in my etsy store!

1 comment:

brokenteepee said...

Well happy not 60th birthday!

That bead sold fast. Congratulations!