Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, January 18, 2013

Week 3... Take Time

I got unexpectedly  called away this week and am writing this in a McDonald's... since the internet connection where I am staying seems to be broken... So  I actually  have 48 hours do to nothing except read and play with some wire...  me time!  The picture that accompanies this blog will show up sometime later  this week... Photography used to be something that I actually enjoyed doing and I use to go for drives just to take pictures...  There will be a picture... sometime early next week !

This picture was taken in St Andrews on Jan 14th,  I could see the clouds between the houses, but it took awhile to find a spot to park and get the water without houses.


For other participants check out sally's blog at Studio Sublime

6 comments:

BluMoon said...

I used to enjoy taking photos too everywhere I went the camera went with me, I even took the family wedding photos, now I seem never to have a camera when I want one!
We got snow yesterday which makes a change from the endless rain I suppose.
I expect you have a lot of snow or is your weather weird too!
Jackie

Empty nester at last said...

Love the post, I really hate it when the internet goes down. It is amazing how dependent we are on it. Look forward to your next post!

Laura Twiford said...

I am trying to get back to those days of grabbing my camera and hopping in the car with no other purpose than to go shoot some pictures. I'm thinking this 52 week challenge will get me closer!

Patti Vanderbloemen said...

This is a good reminder to me to bring my little pocket camera with me as I go out! Hope your internet service returns soon!

Bits of Learning said...

Lynne, this is why I'm doing these challenges.. to get out my camera more but have a purpose for the photos. It seem like I was taking the same photos, mostly of jewelry and not focusing on the life around me.

TesoriTrovati said...

I hope that you made the most of that me time! Thanks for sharing! Enjoy the day. Erin