Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, September 20, 2013

Week 38... "Quiet Moment"

Focus on Life...  Quiet  moment... Do those actually exist in the modern world?

Once again my mind was a blank... I've been sitting in these chairs outside my room all week, but it wasn't until last evening while I was 'counting sheep' that it occurred to me that they were the perfect subject....  Let me present the rocking chairs on the deck of Spark's Lodge at William Holland lapidary school.
(Young Harris GA)

Rocking Chairs!

What am I doing here?  Learning how to use the hydraulic press that I got a really good deal on 4 years ago but have been too chicken to use!

To see other peoples quiet moments click on the links below! or check out Sally's blog  the studio sublime

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh, beautiful - love your rocking chairs! They're definitely a "quite moment" :)

AntiquityTravelers said...

oh I agree! chill'n in rocking chairs is definitely the way to go!

Claire said...

These are beautiful chairs! Enjoy the rest of your course :)

Unknown said...

Beauties all! There is a restaurant near us with a whole line of them on the porch and they are a perfect example of what a quiet moment can be.

Becky Pancake said...

What a great place to be. Learning something new is wonderful.