Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Happy New Year (2018) & where did 2017 go?

Oops is all I can say about 10 months of missing posts in  2017....   All I remember is it ended in the deep freeze which is where 2018 started...  one day it snows the next day it rains... today it is snowing.. I'm hibernating until we leave for warmer  climes...

My alpha  male Sir Emmit 'woke up dead' to quote my mother on Sunday morning.. he just slowly faded away.. he will be missed the other two cats are already trying to kill each other  without the peace maker in the house!

The day we brought him home from The SPCA....

5 years later

Showing true grumpy cat Christmas spirit!


Yea I love cuddles!

Posing for his portrait... the Christmas collar lasted 30 seconds after he went outside never found it!

Giant cat.. pointing out that he really is a little grey person and is entitled to use person doors not'cat' doors!
Today is snowing.. I'm hoping to go pat my torch on the head later today.. at least it's only -4 C now not - 20 which feels like -90 with the wind howling off the North Atlantic!

Anyway wishing everyone a wonderful  2018!

1 comment:

kath001 said...

So sorry to hear about Emmitt. He was a gorgeous specimen. :)

Stay warm!